Hello, Kramer Families!!
Last week there was a PTA Board meeting and several things were discussed as we begin to wrap up the 2016-2017 school year. Please see the upcoming dates and needs below.
- A HUGE thank you and congratulations to the Home Tour Committee!! The inaugural Northaven Home Tour was a grand success and raised $19,000 for the Kramer PTA in our efforts to replace the blacktop.
- Congrats to the Kramer Destination Imagination Team who is headed to Globals in Knoxville, TN. Way to go Colts!! Concessions at this Saturday’s Parking Lot sale will help fund their trip.
Thursday, April 20: Parent Education Series – Keeping your Child Safe in the Real and Virtual World – 6:00pm to 7:30pm in the Kramer Library – Childcare provided
Saturday, April 22: Kramer Parking Lot Sale – 8am to 12pm Reserve a spot for $20 – Keep all the proceeds of your sales. Spots are still available!! Reserve yours NOW! (see attached flyer) https://kramerelementary.org/sponsorships/parking-lot-sale
Saturday, April 22: Incoming Kramer Family Playdate – 10am @ the Kramer Playground
Wednesday, April 26: Blacktop Campaign Meeting @ 6:00pm in the Kramer Library – Come help brainstorm and plan fundraising efforts to complete the blacktop replacement.
May 1-5: Teacher Appreciation Week – Volunteers of all sorts are needed. Sign up here to volunteer: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a48adac2ea3f85-cafeteria
May 9: Open PTA Board Meeting – 6:00pm in the Kramer Library – Open to all PTA members
May 16: Fall Athletics (soccer, football, and volleyball) Meeting – 5:30pm in the Kramer Library – For all players/parents/potential coaches – Come hear about Fall Athletics and Sign Up to ensure teams make for the fall.
May 25: PTA Meeting/IB Expo Night – 6:00 to 7:00pm
May 23-24: Kramer’s IB Accreditation Visit
- PTA Leadership for 2017-2018!! Are you interested in playing a role in the PTA next year?? If so, please take a moment to read through the roles for next year (there is something for everyone!!) http://tinyurl.com/KramerPTA1718RolesEng and then submit your interest here: http://tinyurl.com/KramerPTA1718Roles
- Volunteers for Teacher Appreciation Week! Sign up to help here: http://www.signupgenius.com/go/30e0a48adac2ea3f85-cafeteria
- Mentors for incoming Kramer Families – if you are interested in supporting a new Kramer family for the 2017-2018 school year, please email Mia Meachem – email@example.com (English) or Marcie Verastiqui at firstname.lastname@example.org (Spanish)
Please don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions!
Thank you for your service and support!