Hello, Kramer Families!
I can’t believe we are already closing in on Spring Break!! Wow! Between now and the end of the school year there are many PTA events and happenings. A HUGE thank you to the PTA’s amazing Dad’s Club for putting together a great Muffins with Mom event last week!! So many smiling moms and kiddos! Thank you, Dads!
Please see the below PTA updates and don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions.
IMMEDIATE NEED: We are in need of a 2-3 parents to help coordinate the Movie Night on March 31. This requires working with Doug White to get the sound set up, creating a flyer, buying food and/or getting food and drinks donated, setting up the screen and getting volunteers to work the Movie Night concession stand. If you are interested, please email email@example.com.
OTHER NEEDS: Our New Family Welcome Committee is looking for volunteers to be a new parent mentor. If you are interested, please email Mia Meachem, firstname.lastname@example.org or Rackel Patel, email@example.com
Upcoming Dates: (these dates along with others can be found on the attached March PTA newsletter)
- Thursday, March 9 @ 6pm – PTA Meeting and Family Reading Night
- March 13-17 – Spring Break/No School
- March 31st – Movie Night
- April 8 from 10 am – 2 pm – Northaven Home Tour
- April 20 @ 6pm – Speaker Series: Internet Safety – The Children’s Advocacy Center will host an educational speaker to discuss how to keep your child safe in the real and virtual world. Free Childcare will be provided.
- April 22 @ 7am – Kramer Parking Lot Sale – $20 reserves one parking space to set up and sell your items. Registration is required through the PTA Website Email questions to Laura at firstname.lastname@example.org or Marcie (Spanish) at email@example.com Flyer is attached!
- May 1-5 – Teacher Appreciation Week – Be on the lookout for information to come home in Colt Folders
Did you know Kramer is on Twitter?! Follow them @KramerDISD
Kramer PTA President