Good Evening, Kramer families!!
Here is your PTA update for the week of October 19, 2016 – I’ve got a lot this week, so bear with me :)
Kudos: A huge thank you to Chick-fil-a on Inwood Road and to all of our PTA parents who donated drinks and sides and served a superb PTA dinner for our teachers last week during parent/teacher conferences! Thank you!! Thank you!!
- If you haven’t joined the Kramer PTA, it isn’t too late!! You can sign up at the PTA meeting next Tuesday, or sign up online here: www.joinpta.org
Next Tuesday, October 25, at 6:30 pm, there will be a PTA meeting for ALL PTA members (you can join at the beginning of the meeting if you aren’t a member yet). At the meeting you will get to hear about all the ways you can be involved in the PTA for this year, ask questions, and help inform what activities the PTA can be involved in moving forward. Please no children at the meeting.
The PTA is hosting a Kramer Family Coffee on Wednesday, October 26, right after drop off. We know the past couple of weeks have brought about a lot of emotions and opportunities to unite as a Kramer family. To continue to build our community and show support of one another, we are hosting this breakfast to share with other parents what makes Kramer amazing.
Chocolate Sales have started off strong!!! This is a BIG fundraiser for the school and helps ensure that all students get to go on field trips. At last count we had sold $9000 worth of candy and get to keep half of it. Last year the school made close to $10,000 – let’s see how much more we can sell this year!
We need basketball coaches!! If you are interested in coaching a Kramer Basketball team or signing your child up to play, please email email@example.com
The Annual Kramer Carnival is just around the corner!!! Mark November 5 from 2-6 pm on your calendars now!! There will be a $25 entry fee per family (5 people) and then all rides and games are FREE!!! Food, including frito pies, pizza, sweets, and much more will be available for sale.
- Friday, October 21, 9 am – Prospective Parent Coffee – Please encourage friends who might consider Kramer for their child to come hear more about our incredible school.
- Saturday, October 22, 8 am to noon – Kramer Garage Sale – Sign up to Reserve your Spot to Sale here: www.tinyurl.com/KramerParkingLotSale If you don’t sign up to sale, come shop!! And bring friends and family!!
- Tuesday, October 25, 6:30 pm – PTA General Membership Meeting – Find your Spot – Parents only, no children.
- Friday, November 4, 7:30 – 8:15 am – Dads & Donuts hosted by the Dad’s Club. Learn more about the Dad’s Club here: http://kramerelementary.org/dads-club
Saturday, November 5, 2-6 pm – Kramer Carnival -- $25 Family Entry Fee (5 people), All rides, games are FREE!!!
Tuesday, November 8, All Day – Election Day Bake Sale – More information to come
Late November/Early December – Tamale Sales – More information and order forms to come soon!
- Silent Auction donation items: If you have gift card or other new items you can donate to the Silent Auction for Carnival, please email Lauren Savariego firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family and Business Sponsorships for Carnival—Deadline is October 28: Are you or your company interested in sponsoring the Kramer Carnival to help raise funds for the PTA? If so, please email Lauren at email@example.com Deadline for names and information to be on printed materials is October 28!!!
- Volunteers: If you want to volunteer at Kramer this year (Colt folders, field trips, class helpers, Carnival, etc.) you MUST complete the Voly.org sign up. Click here to complete the quick application now: https://dallasisd.voly.org/
It has been a busy and emotional couple of weeks, but I have never been more proud to be a Kramer Colt and have each and every one of you as a part of the Kramer Family. #Kramerpride
Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns.
Looking forward to seeing all of you soon!
All the best,
PTA President 2016-2017